Loyalty Rewards Program
Loyalty Terms & Conditions
- “Glam Loyalty Program” means the Glam loyalty program providing members with access to exclusive benefits and vouchers.
- “Activation/Activate” refers to the process required to activate the Glam Loyalty membership.
- “Benefits” means any benefits given to the Members.
- “Member” means an individual who is a member of the Glam loyalty Program.
- “Member Profile” means the personal details of the Member which can be updated on the Member Website.
- “Member Website” refers to the website located at www.glamhair.com.au where details of the Glam Loyalty Program (including the most up to date Terms and Conditions) can be found. The Member Website also provides for the facility to activate the Glam Loyalty card and update the Member Profile.
- “Glam/Glam Hair” means Glam Hair Australia Pty Ltd ABN 30 506 540 831 (Afrimarket) or its authorised representatives.
- “Member card” refers to the membership card that is linked to the Members’ Profile on the Member Website.
- “Redeem vouchers” are vouchers that can be redeemed against purchases.
- “Voucher” refers to discount vouchers given to Members as a consequence of purchasing behaviours, incentives and/or promotions. Members are notified of vouchers via email.
- “Technical Issues” means the technical malfunction of any telephone network, connection or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site or intranet site.
- “Terms and Conditions” mean these Terms and Conditions and as updated on the Member Website.
Terms & Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions set out in this document concern the operation of the Glam Loyalty Program, the use of the Member card, the Member Website and any promotional activity and loyalty transactions that arise as a consequence of the Glam Loyalty Program.
- Individuals who join the Glam Loyalty program and/or acquire/use Redeem points agree to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time with reasonable notice, if possible.
- Glam will not accept any liability for any email communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
- Glam will not accept any liability for any Technical Issues that may cause damage to any computer related to or used in connection with the Glam Loyalty Program.
- Glam reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Glam Loyalty Program, vouchers or your membership, especially if the program is being abused, there has been a mistake or damage or loss may or is being caused to any person. Where possible, Glam will provide reasonable notice.
- Glam will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the Glam Loyalty Program, including that incurred in the provision of vouchers.
- The Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with vouchers. In the event of any discrepancies, Glam’s decision in its absolute discretion will be final and binding.
- Glam’s decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Glam Loyalty Program is final and binding, unless we have acted illegally.
- Members of the Glam Loyalty Program will be entitled to receive benefits.
- Spend thresholds must be reached in one calendar year, on all valid purchases after all rewards, discounts and refunds in order to qualify for the reward. You can only reach at least one threshold each year.
- 5% Reward when you spend $500 or reached 500 points. From 17 January 2021, this reward threshold will be activated.
- 10% Reward when you spend $1000 or 1000 points.
- 25% Reward when you spend $2500 or 2500 points.
- VIP Status when 1650 points reached.
- Plus, receive additional points REWARD for liking us on Facebook, creating account, refer a purchasing friend, birthdays and purchases.
- Glam reserves the right to vary and cancel upcoming and existing benefits at any time.
- Membership for the Glam Loyalty Program is open to individuals who are 18 years or older with a valid email address.
- An individual is deemed to be a Member when they sign up online and or use their Glam loyalty account during a transaction.
- When joining the individual’s full name, email address and postcode will be recorded. Other details may be optionally recorded. An individual may update their Member Profile at any time by visiting the Website. It is the Member’s responsibility to update their Member Profile including their email, surname, birthday, phone and postal address.
- Members may not transfer their account or Rewards to another person.
- Glam reserves the right to modify, refuse or terminate a Member’s account to the Glam Loyalty Program without notice or reason and at its absolute discretion.
- At any time, Members can only have one membership to the Glam Loyalty Program and one corresponding Member number.
- A Member can at any time terminate their membership by providing written notice to Glam.
- Mimzon Business Affiliates or partners are not eligible for membership.
- Members cannot have duplicate accounts, in doing so they are breaking loyalty terms and conditions and will have their accounts suspended immediately.